Saturday, October 2, 2010

Busy

I didn’t think today was going to work out but it did. I had a 9am game with the Halos at Hickman Field (Saints home field),  and then a noon game with the Warriors at Rancho Buena Vista High School, which was about 40 minutes north of Hickman. Fortunately the Halos game went by fast, and the Warriors game was delayed.

The Halos were giving all the pitchers an inning, but I passed as I knew I would get time on the mound with the Warriors. Instead I played First, Second, Third, and the outfield corners. I have played all those positions before, but I don’t think I have ever done it in one game.

My trip to the Warriors game was well worth it, as I had three scoreless innings on the mound, and had a two RBI hit to help pad the lead. Felt comfortable from the wind up but need to keep working on throwing from the stretch.

Pretty tired now.